This course gives a good introduction to sound health and safety practice and will be excellent for induction and updating staff
What does this course teach?
This course provides a basic overview of how to apply the principles of good Health and Safety. There are three modules:
- Roles and Responsibilities.
- The principles of Risk Assessment including how to spot and manage hazards.
- Causes of accidents and how they should be prevented.
The modules comprise a series of animations with audio. In addition, we have videos to illustrate the various learning points at the end of each module.
Who should subscribe to this course?
This course is useful for anyone who wants an introduction to good health and safety practice in the workplace. Many companies use the course for induction training with their staff and find the comprehensive yet time saving manner of delivery, highly conveneient for their businesses.
Price £35 (+VAT) – More than one person to train? Multiple licences available
- Understand roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Understand how to identify and control the risks from hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents
Course duration and certification
Complete this course in less than 1 hour!
To complete this course you will undertake an end of course test, consisting of 16 multiple choice questions, where the pass mark is set at 75%. Simply complete the learning content and proceed to assessment at your very own pace.